Do you know of any opportunities to get involved in executive dysfunction advocacy? Please let us know!
No opportunities yet, but here are some links which may be of interested for those looking to get involved in disability advocacy via other groups. These are currently all in America, but please let us know of similar disability advocacy groups in other countries so we can add them!
More can also be found at the National Center on Disability and Journalism’s Disability Organizations list.
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- The Arc
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA)
- Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
- National Disability Rights Network
- Find your affiliated state group
- Alzheimer’s Assocation
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN)
- Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
- Rare Disease Legislative Advocates (RDLA)
- Tourette Association of America